Monday, April 1, 2013

Ian Axel, Bess Rogers, Allie Moss, house concert, Sept 9, 2011

I went to the house concert of Bess Rogers, Allie Moss and Ian Axel last night with my husband Eric and it blew us both away. They were all incredible musicians. It was one of those concerts that was 10 times better than hearing them recorded. And I will never pass up a chance for a house concert again, though I think it was the quality of the performers more than the setting. The intimacy was great, though. There were about 40 poeple there . The three are playing an early show at about 6 ir 7 tonight at Jammin Java, and then at 10 my very favorite band River City Extension is playing. I don't know the openner for that one, but I can personally recommend 4 out of 5 acts playing there tonight
as being really fantastic live performances. And Jammin Java is cheap. If you are looking for something to do tonight, that's a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment